Friday 15 April 2011

'Die Another Day' Scene

In the scene in which Bond is sitting down, I made him sit in as close to the actual position he is in for the film as possible. This was quite fiddly and time consuming as, again, the envelopes were not complete. This is very frustrating when you think you have something positioned perfect, but then it isn’t. The character does not move in this scene, but I did give the gun a morpher effect, I made the top of the gun and the trigger pull back and then bullet then flies out of the gun. I know this is not actually in the film, but I wanted to demonstrate the understanding of the morpher technique.

I made the seat by using the tube object and modifying this to give it the effect of a round sofa like it is in the movie, I did not get a chance to give the seat a nice enough texture as this was a rushed scene, should I have had more time, I would have given the chair a leather effect like in the movie, and the table a metallic effect. But I did manage to make a plane and give it a nice scenery material to put behind the glass. This worked well in the scene and looks effective.

Very newsreader like

No comments:

Post a Comment